– Reeve Martin from article featured in SKYWINGS Magazine
Starting from 1,190 CHF
FLY-GUIDE AND COACHING
A stress-free paragliding holiday where we hope you will leave feeling that you are a better pilot and understand mountain flying more.
COURSE PRICE: 1,190CHF
PRICE WITH ACCOMMODATION: 1,590CHF
GUIDED PARAGLIDING HOLIDAYSFly-Guide paragliding holidays and coaching how it should be. Verbier-Summits is an English-speaking paragliding school located in the heart of the Swiss Alps and we specialize in all types of paragliding holidays and courses. This is not just guiding but also coaching!
FLY IN THE MOUNTAINS WITH OUR GUIDES
Our fly-guide holidays are aimed at qualified pilots who are looking to fly in the Alps under supervision, increase confidence as well as improve general flying skills whilst learning more about flying in the mountains and not having to think about trivial things such as how to get back to launch.
We understand that the mountains can be a very daunting place to fly and so we aim to keep you safe, make sure you get the most out of your flying and eliminate any stress form your holiday.
PARAGLIDE ALONGSIDE OUR COACHES
There are many types and levels of fly-guiding, all of which are suitable depending on what you are looking for. What we do, however, or rather what we do NOT do, is just give you a weather briefing and tell you when and where to fly. Our guiding service is extremely thorough and we have guides who will actually fly with you, constantly supervising and coaching you by radio. This is not just guiding but also coaching.
PARAGLIDE ALONGSIDE OUR COACHES
The main goals of our fly-guiding service are to:
- Enable you to get the most out of your paragliding holiday and have fun in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Keep you safe by knowing the local area and weather and by flying with you.
- Take away any stress and increase your flying confidence.
- Make sure that you don’t have to worry about any logistics and retrieves!
- Coach you and improve your flying skills.
- Our guides actually fly with you and help you get the most out of your flight with radio contact.
- Brief and de-brief you so that you learn as much as you can about flying in the mountains.
Fly with a cheerful and experienced team of guides and instructors who are waiting to share their skills and knowledge with you.
Every week of the summer from the end of May to the end of September.
- 6 nights with 5 days flying.
- All guiding and coaching, 6 nights accommodation and all retrieves including cable car passes.
- Prices are based on shared accommodation but private rooms and apartments are available on request.
– flyartax, Tripadvisor
See the flight highlights
THE OTHER FLIGHTS THAT YOU MIGHT LIKE
Our paragliding thermal course is designed to help pilots not only improve thermal techniques but also to generally progress and build confidence. This is also the best course for completing your BHPA Pilot rating tasks.
For pilots who can thermal but want to progress to flying bigger XC flights.
Fine-tuning any thermalling skills and coaching you on more advanced thermalling techniques.
Good decision making. This is the key in successful XC flights.
Even in the height of summer you can be dropped onto a white summit by helicopter, and then experience the flight of your life as you paraglide over glaciers and crevasses.
Verbier-Summits is certified & approved BHPA school located in Switzerland. Switzerland has the highest standard of teaching regulations in the World regulated by the Federal Civil Aviation Authorities, OFAC. Verbier-Summits is the only BHPA school in the world to also be regulated by OFAC. The Chief Flying Instructor at Verbier-Summits is trained and qualified to teach by:OUR SPONSORS AND PARTNERS: